Quality is a key driver at BLK and forms the fundamental core of our working process. The usage of latest equipment, teams of highly proficient engineers, skilled workmen, premium materials, quality tools and constant supervision, ensure superior and consistent quality in all our projects.
The at-site deployment of Senior site supervisors for all processes, elaborate documentation and reporting, in-organization quality audits, scheduled management visits and periodic reviews, ensure quality workmanship, finishing, detailing and on-time completion of projects.
The encouraging, highly satisfied testimonials of our clients, their repeat business and the expanding reach of our operations are a testament to our quality and our commitment to customer satisfaction.
Quality policy objectives:
- Aligning quality management system policy and objectives in line with the strategy of the organization.
- Risk-based thinking and implementation of risk control.
- Determining the organizational context enables a more effective implementation of QMS.
- Superior emphasis on processes being managed to achieve planned results.
- Effective communication with customers.
- Alignment with strategic direction.
- Integrating QMS into organizations’ business process.
- Flexibility for documented information.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining greater credibility.
- Ensuring customer retention and loyalty.
At BLK, safety is paramount. We create a healthy and safe work environment to ensure prevention of occupational injuries. We believe that every accident is preventable, and we implement this ideology in every project we execute through a combination of technical field procedures and ongoing training programs.
Our commitment to zero accidents extends to every aspect of a project, from planning to completion, and from the boardroom to the manpower on site. The result is exceptional safety performance, even in hazardous work environments across locations. We also work closely with our subcontractors and construction partners to enable them to adopt and mirror our commitment to safety and health. Our dedication to safety helps keep workers safe, and our customers happy.
Safety policy objectives:
- Welfare of the workers, health screening and effective training to workers on HSE aspects.
- Implementation and compliance of all HSE aspects in accordance with international standards.
- All legislative/statutory compliances as per BOCW Act.
- Analysis of accident/ incident and adopt suitable Corrective And Preventive Action (CAPA).
- Periodical rehearsal to validate EPR (Emergency preparedness and response procedure).
- Motivate and engage staff with highly efficient processes.
- Provide employees with on and off site training and a behaviour-based safety program.
BLK is committed to environmental sustainability and preservation.
We make sure our practices reflect our thought process and enable us to execute projects that can improve quality of life. We understand that each of our projects – whether a manufacturing plant, a software facility, a corporate office, a housing complex, heritage hotel or an infrastructure development project, directly affects the environment & ecosystem.
We have always aimed at adopting procedures that protect the environment in every project that is undertaken, even after the handover to the client.
As part of our environmental policy, we:
- Communicate and instill an organizational commitment to preservation of the environment in all our activities.
- Protect the environment by designing, constructing, and operating projects that avoid or minimize adverse environmental impact.
- Provide technical and economic information and advice to our customers on engineering and construction methods that prevent or minimize pollution.
- Identify potential environmental issues early and work with customers to find and implement solutions.
- Assist customers in the process of complying with environmental regulations.
- Take effective risk control measures which mitigate environmental impact and occupational hazards in construction process.
- Better manage our resources and reduce toxic wastes.
- Improve our corporate responsibility to meet our supply chain requirements.