B. L. Kashyap and Sons Ltd. (BLK) has firmly established itself as one of the pre-eminent Construction, Infrastructure and Civil Engineering companies with a pan India presence.
The company got listed on the stock exchange in 2006.
The late Mr. B. L. Kashyap, a well respected, adept construction professional, inspired the team at BLK with his sheer determination to imprint the organization with an indelible mark across all asset classes. BLK is now marshalled by his sons Vinod Kashyap, Vineet Kashyap and Vikram Kashyap, and managed by a well renowned team of engineers, management and industry professionals.
- Wild Flower Hall hotel project in Kufri, Himachal Pradesh at 8250 feet from Sea Level (1998)
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa, Goa – First Park Hyatt in India (2002)
- On 17th March 2006, the Company taped Capital Market
- IFFCO Sadan Saket, Delhi – 1st Turnkey Office Building Construction (2006)
- Select City Walk, Saket, Delhi built by BLK (2007) awarded as Retail Mall of the Decade 2016, CNBC Awaz Real Estate Award 2016, Mall of the Year 2015 & 2016, 2012 Star Retail Award
- BLK was among top five construction companies in India for the year 2006 which was listed by Construction World in January 2007
- BLK was ranked 249 on the Bengaluru Times 500 list of India’s most valuable companies
- BLK achieved more than Rs. 1500 turnover Crores as on 31st March 2008
- Airport Terminal T1 D building IGI Airport, Delhi (2009)
- Via duct project for DMRC, first major design built precast / pre stressed elevated rail track (2011)
- BLK achieved turnover more than Rs. 1900 Crores as on 31st March 2012
- Embassy Technology Village built by BLK at Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru – 28.36 Lakh sq ft handed over in just 15 months. Largest Composite Steel Development in India
- Hines World Trade Tower, Gurgaon, Haryana – Turnkey office development in 18 months (Inclusive of all finishing & services), Best Office & Business Development Asia, MIPIM Asia Awards 2013
- BLK built Garden Factory for Hero MotoCorp Ltd., Neemrana, Rajasthan in 1 year with 5.5 MW Solar Panels on Roof, Vegetable Cultivation on Roof as CSR, Platinum Rating from Indian Green Building Council
- 3 Million sq ft composite high breed steel and R.C.C structure as design built package completed in one calendar year, first of its kind in India